Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, September 02, 2006
I just really needed to be held,
I don't hold my alcohol well, but on nights which end off the week such as these, it's pretty necessary. I've got the best mum. I told her mum, i need alcohol and so we've made Friday nights our drinking nights. It's all very good.
I have come to the conclusion that i have committment issues. Right now i think i do. I don't think i could juggle being tied down, not only cos i'm really busy but because i don't want it anymore. Or maybe i just haven't found anyone i want to be with. Hmm.
God works in the funniest ways. I think you can choose to decide if it's fate or God. I pick God.
I like how talking to some people just put you on a temporary high.
For a second i thought i heard you softly utter those 3 words and i got so scared cos if there was one ironically easy, stable thing in my life, it's you.
And oh, it was good. It was needed.
Soma Holiday please.
-all you do is cross your fingers and hope for the best
ex-oh, ex-oh
2:50 AM